We had an amazing time at the 2017 Singer Estate Collection event here at Faye’s, on May 24! What an exciting look into vintage & estate jewelry as well as notable items from the personal collections of Elvis, Cher, Shirley Temple, and many more. We couldn’t resist dressing the part in proper flapper style!
Love some estate jewelry?
Check out our current collection online! Estate Jewelry Showcase. DON’T FORGET we also repair & redesign your older items – give your heirlooms some much-needed TLC, or make them into something completely new!
We are honored to announce that a one-of-a-kind jewelry design from Faye’s has just received the Arkansas Jewelers Association’s 2016 Craftsmanship Award at the state convention in Little Rock on Saturday, Aug. 6!
The award-winner, a mother-of-pearl cross set with a round brilliant diamond in a gold bezel, and hand-finished yellow gold flames, was designed by Faye Rodgers and intricately fashioned by our very own master jeweler, Mark Lutz. We are very proud of his outstanding work and the talent he brings to our store in the fields of jewelry craftsmanship, design & repair.
Behind the Scenes: Start to Finish
From design sketch to jeweler’s bench to finished masterpiece
Don’t forget – this month (Thurs. Aug. 25) we’re having a special in-store event to introduce our new custom design center! Meet the award-winning designers on our staff and chat about jewelry design, the art & science of bench work, and creative ways of re-purposing your jewelry into something new and unique!
Call us at 501-745-8434 about repairing or restyling jewelry of your own or Check out our quick design questionnaire here!
Faye & Lori brought home TWO design awards from the Arkansas Jewelers Convention in Hot Springs!
Faye’s pendant “Bella Azul” is 14k White Gold with Blue Topaz, accented with seed pearls and diamonds. This design won the coveted “Convention’s Choice” Award. It qualified to represent Arkansas in the national Jewelers of America Design Awards contest in New York. Click here to read more about the extensive awards & recognitions Faye and her staff have received over 27 years and counting…
Lori received the award for the Sterling Silver Jewelry Design Category with her beautiful sunstone & garnet pendant, “Shimmering Sunset.”
They are shown here with the awards presented by AJA’s Don Overstreet.
Best wishes to award-winning young designer Logan Blagg, daughter of Ralph & Lori Blagg and Faye’s granddaughter. She is a fashion major at Stephens College in Columbia, Missouri. Her work will again be featured in the upcoming Fashion Show. In the past, Logan has won prestigious awards for jewelry designs and has continued to receive recognition for her creative work, including “Best Career Wear Design” and “Outstanding Junior Designer” at the 2014 Stephens Fashion Show. She continues to pursue her career dream through internships and travel. She will graduate in May.
Three Words in memory of those whose lives have been forever changed by the fight against cancer.
Click here to watch the video on our YouTube page…
Retail jewelers across the nation were challenged by wholesale jeweler, Alisa Unger, Designs to create a You Tube video featuring three words that describe their experience with cancer in their own lives and in the lives of those they love. An independent panel judged these videos and $500 was donated to the American Cancer Society on behalf of the first place winner, Faye’s Diamond Mine of Clinton, Arkansas.
Faye’s is honored to have been awarded this top recognition. Owner, Faye Rodgers, and daughter/manager, Lori Blagg, can personally attest to cancer’s overwhelming impact. Faye was diagnosed with lymphoma in 2012 and after successful treatment has since been in remission. Recently, cancer has claimed the lives of precious loved ones whose memory inspired their video presentation.
Faye’s own victory over cancer is only a small part of the larger wish for hope and healing, both physical and emotional, they wish to extend to those who have likewise suffered loss or who continue to battle the disease.
(Special thanks to Jessica Crabtree for her collaboration in the making of this video.)
Once again we were privileged to host the Singer Collection of world-class antique & estate jewelry. Thanks to everyone who joined us in making it a fantastic day! We also had a little time out to celebrate Lori’s birthday with Faye & sister Memory, and have some girl fun with a little “Baseball Bling.” It’s always the right time for a touch of glamour!
- We travel to Europe to buy diamonds from expert cutters. Some of the world’s most renowned diamond cutters are in Antwerp. A trip across the Atlantic lets Lori & Faye sift through their best work and hand-pick diamonds for customers back home at an excellent value.
- We carry diamonds in all the colors of the rainbow. Fancy color diamonds are a huge trend and for good reason! Vivid blues and yellows, warm rich mocha and exotic hues like aubergine – it’s the next big thing for your engagement ring or even a custom design!
- We were voted the nation’s “Best Family Diamond Store.” The Independent Jewelers Organization awarded our store this recognition in 2007. As a Master IJO Jeweler, we have meet especially high standards for our service & products.
- We’re often confused with the other diamond mine in Arkansas. Just by coincidence, Arkansas is home to the only actual working diamond mine in the US – the Crater of Diamonds State Park in Murfreesboro. (Read more: 10 Things About Crater of Diamonds)
- We do Bridal gift registries. Our gift department makes wedding shopping easy for your guests. Choose your favorites and let us handle the rest! (We also make shopping for bridesmaids a breeze!)
- We do jewelry appraisals. Manager Lori Blagg is certified by the Gemological Institute of America as a Master Graduate Gemologist Appraiser. You can make an appointment to have your precious jewelry & gems graded and valued for insurance.
- We sell gold chains with a lifetime warranty. Our Leslie’s chains come in 10K and 14K white, yellow, and rose gold with a huge range of styles including adjustable chains. If we don’t have it we can order it. If the chain is ever damaged, it is exchanged for an identical replacement./
- We pierce ears. From baby’s first earrings to a second or third piercing to accommodate those extra diamonds, we cater to all ages, making it as quick and convenient as possible.
- We have jewelry & gifts under $50. Every occasion calls for something different – Faye’s has something to choose from for anyone on your list or any event, from fun fashion jewelry to decor and novelty items.
- We clean & check your jewelry for free – always! We love to keep your jewelry bright & beautiful. Routine checks help us spot worn or weak areas before they become a problem.