10 Things You May Not Know About Faye’s
- We travel to Europe to buy diamonds from expert cutters. Some of the world’s most renowned diamond cutters are in Antwerp. A trip across the Atlantic lets Lori & Faye sift through their best work and hand-pick diamonds for customers back home at an excellent value.
- We carry diamonds in all the colors of the rainbow. Fancy color diamonds are a huge trend and for good reason! Vivid blues and yellows, warm rich mocha and exotic hues like aubergine – it’s the next big thing for your engagement ring or even a custom design!
- We were voted the nation’s “Best Family Diamond Store.” The Independent Jewelers Organization awarded our store this recognition in 2007. As a Master IJO Jeweler, we have meet especially high standards for our service & products.
- We’re often confused with the other diamond mine in Arkansas. Just by coincidence, Arkansas is home to the only actual working diamond mine in the US – the Crater of Diamonds State Park in Murfreesboro. (Read more: 10 Things About Crater of Diamonds)
- We do Bridal gift registries. Our gift department makes wedding shopping easy for your guests. Choose your favorites and let us handle the rest! (We also make shopping for bridesmaids a breeze!)
- We do jewelry appraisals. Manager Lori Blagg is certified by the Gemological Institute of America as a Master Graduate Gemologist Appraiser. You can make an appointment to have your precious jewelry & gems graded and valued for insurance.
- We sell gold chains with a lifetime warranty. Our Leslie’s chains come in 10K and 14K white, yellow, and rose gold with a huge range of styles including adjustable chains. If we don’t have it we can order it. If the chain is ever damaged, it is exchanged for an identical replacement./
- We pierce ears. From baby’s first earrings to a second or third piercing to accommodate those extra diamonds, we cater to all ages, making it as quick and convenient as possible.
- We have jewelry & gifts under $50. Every occasion calls for something different – Faye’s has something to choose from for anyone on your list or any event, from fun fashion jewelry to decor and novelty items.
- We clean & check your jewelry for free – always! We love to keep your jewelry bright & beautiful. Routine checks help us spot worn or weak areas before they become a problem.
Posted on March 25, 2015, in Learning and tagged clinton arkansas, faye rodgers, faye's diamond mine, independent jewelers organization, lori blagg. Bookmark the permalink. Comments Off on 10 Things You May Not Know About Faye’s.