Let it snow…and your jewelry could be FREE!
Rules and restrictions apply. Call or see store for details.
- Full refund excludes sales tax.
- Original receipt(s) must be presented.
- Purchases must be paid in full at the time of the insured peril. Layaways are not eligible.
- Snowfall will be measured in the parking lot of Faye’s Diamond Mine, Thriftway Shopping Center on Bone Street in Clinton, Arkansas.
Official Snow Promotion Rules:
Any individual who purchases any item(s) at Faye’s Diamond Mine in Clinton, Arkansas between November 23, 2012 and December 24, 2012 is entitled to a 100% cash refund, excluding sales tax, if it snows 2 or more inches between the hours of 12:01am and 11:59pm on December 31, 2011.
All merchandise must be paid in full by December 24, 2012 in order to be eligible for a refund.
The weather peril will be measured by the National Weather Service and reported by Sid King at KGFL/KHPQ Radio. Please do not call the weather station or the radio station; weather info will not be given over the telephone to customers.
The customer must agree to no cash refunds during this special promotion. Once the merchandise is purchased, the sale is final. However, merchandise may be exchanged for other merchandise of equal value. All exchanges must be made on or before January 7, 2013.
In the event of the weather peril occuring as defined above, refunds will be made between February 4, 2013 and February 22, 2013 to qualified persons (see below). In order to receive the weather peril refund, the following procedures must be strictly followed:
- The original sales receipt must be presented along with a form of identification.
- A refund will only be given to the original purchaser.
- If for any reason these procedures are not followed, a refund will not be granted.
No purchase necessary
Faye’s Diamond Mine reserves the right to stop this promotion at tany time and honor only those purchases maede prior to the cancellation of the promotion.